- Do you work in a dealership or a mechanical shop?
- Do you have body shop experience as an estimator or tech?
- Have you taken automotive classes in school?
- Do you have experience with automotive parts, mechanical operations, or do you just love cars?
- Are you mechanically inclined and or a people pleaser?
- Do you love working with customers to solve problems and be the hero?
If you answered yes to any of these questions....
YOU MAY BE PERFECT FOR THIS JOB!
An Estimator oversees all aspects of a customer's vehicle repair from start to finish. They are the front line and main source of contact for customers and are also responsible for the initial estimating of vehicle damage. An Estimator must be an excellent salesman, focusing on making each customer comfortable with and throughout the repair process. It is the Estimator's responsibility to give our customers an exceptional, world class experience. He/She must also have excellent time management and organizational skills and be able to work in a fast paced, high-pressure environment.
An Estimator must possess a positive attitude with our customers, insurance representatives, and co-workers and portray a professional business image at all times.
Experience is a plus and we are serious about finding the right person. Competitive pay, benefits, perks and a family atmosphere.
No experience in collision repair is necessary and we will train the right person. Past experience as a successful salesman is a plus. Automotive experience is not necessary but can help shorten the training period.